> Monday, March 31st, 2008 > Interactive > 20 Questions: Someone get Monica a glass of juice
20 Questions: Someone get Monica a glass of juice
Published: Monday, March 31st, 2008
First year-Broadcast radio student Monica Frankovich loves music, movies and hanging out with friends. Just having an overall good time. She is also VERY easily amused.
1. What is something about you that most people don’t know?
Well, if I said then people would know. But I would have to say a lot of people don’t actually know me. They know me, but not on a personal level.
2. If you were on a deserted island and could only bring one item or person with you, what would it be?
A peninsula. Or someone really awesome to talk to like J.F.K, Bonnie and Clyde or even Shakespeare.
3. What is your greatest indulgence?
4. What was your favourite television show of all time?
“All in the Family,” “Married with Children” and “Family Guy.”
5. Who is your favourite band/group/musician?
I don’t really have a favourite. There are too many different things out there to just pick the one.
6. What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever received?19. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Fate only takes you so far, then its up to you.
7. Who is your role model?
My high school teacher Mr. Cooke he looked at life in a very interesting way, he knew how to make EVERYTHING fun. He knew what he liked and what he wanted done and just did it no matter what.
8. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose to live?
Italy, I love the history there.
9. What was your first job?
Variety store/country market.
10. What is your dream job?
To be a temp. That way you could experience a new job almost every week. But other than that, to win the lottery and travel.
11. What would your last meal be?
Ham, with mashed potatoes, stuffing and gravy.
12. What stresses you out?
When people say their going to do something, and then don’t
13. Do you consider yourself a risk taker? If so, what is the biggest risk you’ve taken?
Haha yes. Because growing up I had a very sheltered life so almost everyday is a risk to me.
14. If you could foresee the outcome of one event or moment in your life, what would it be?
To see the most heartbreaking moment in my life. That way I could prepare for it in my own little way.
15. What is your favourite drink?
16. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
My personality. I would make it back to the way I had it in high school. It’s amazing how fast it you can grow up just over one bad month in the summer.
17. What actor would you choose to play you in a movie?
I wouldn’t. I don’t think I can act.
18. If you could have three wishes fulfilled, what would they be?
1. To make sure that my family had everything to be truly happy.
2. For no one to be homeless.
3. Not have to worry about money.
No, but I do believe in attraction at first sight.
20. When and where was your last vacation?
Niagara Falls. As a family we go every summer and visit Screamers and Nightmares.
|No comments have yet been made about this article.
| Add your own comment (automatically posted to this web page)