|Home | About Us | Contact Us | Advertising | www.fsu.ca|
|Saturday, May 18th, 2013|
> Monday, October 3rd, 2005 > Interactive > 20 Questions
Published: Monday, October 3rd, 2005
Melissa Smart is your hard-working Fanshawe Student Union President.
1. What is something about you that most people don’t know?
That I don’t like peeling oranges.
2 If you were on a deserted island and could only bring one item or person with you, what would it be?
Where is this island? I need to know what the weather will be like!
3. What is your greatest indulgence?
The apple turnovers at Oasis!
4. What was your favourite television show growing up?
5. Who is your favourite band/group/musician?
It’s a tie between Our Lady Peace and Green Day
6. What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
That being a leader takes the confidence to stand out from the crowd
7. Who is your role model?
It’s still my Nana and always will be.
8. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose to live?
I would choose Home with my family no matter where it may be.
9. What was your first job?
Grounds crew at a golf course.
10. What is your dream job?
I would love to have a sod or tree farm.
11. What is your opinion on reality TV shows? Which one do you think goes too far?
I used to be a die hard fan but now I rarely watch them.
12. What stresses you out?
Not knowing where I’ll be in a year.
13. Do you consider yourself a risk taker? If so, what is the biggest risk you’ve taken?
Yes, and it was running in the election for this job.
14. If you could foresee the outcome of one event or moment in your life, what would it be?
Meeting “the One”
15. If you were in a big crowd and were trying to get a celebrity’s attention, what would you yell?
“Do you know who I am?”
16. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I need to learn to take time for myself.
17. What actor would you choose to play you in a movie?
18. If you could have three wishes fulfilled, what would they be?
For my family to have good health, to find true love again..’sigh’, and to have no worries.
19. Do you believe in love at first sight?
20. When and where was your last vacation?
Last summer, I drove across the country with my best friend.